Lakeland Runners Club Sponsorship Opportunities
A sponsorship with the Lakeland Runners Club is more than just a great promotional opportunity— it is an excellent way to be a participant in a community project to promote health and wellness through running and/or walking.
The Lakeland Runners Club is 100% volunteer-staffed and has proudly produced events in Lakeland since 1974. Sponsorships allow us to grow our community outreach programs with new runners, elementary and middle school students, and weekly group runs and provide fellowship and educational opportunities for our members.
Our volunteers will work to ensure that each dollar you contribute is allocated toward creating first-class events for all participants. Any funds not utilized for operating and race expenses will be allocated toward scholarships and other health and wellness programs and services in our community.
The LRC is an affiliate member of the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA). Through the RRCA, we are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
4 available annually
15 available annually
5 available per event
your logo will be showcased on our
• Event Shirt
• Club Website
• Race Registration
• Emails to Participants
• Social Media
• Event Day Signage
you may choose to
• provide sponsor items for participation selection at packet pickup
• provide special online offer to registrants
• set up a tent/table at finish line celebration areas
• attend a member meeting & promote your business
• receive two entries to each event
• Elite & Endurance Sponsors – April 15, 2020
• Sprint Sponsors – 15th of the prior month