Start running and complete a 5k race this fall!
If you have a goal to run a 5k this year there is still hope! Join us for the Fall Forward beginner running group for a 9-week program that culminates in running the Double Down 5k at Fletcher Park, on Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 7:30 am.
This program is designed for beginners to gradually build up their run ng ability, so that they can complete a 5k (3.1 mile) race.
The cost for the 9-week program is $25, which includes:
- Saturday group workouts led by a RRCA certified coach and trainers from the Lakeland Runners Club.
- Weekly training plan and educational topics
- 1-year membership to Lakeland Runners Club
- Entry into the 2017 LRC Double Down 5k race
- Custom group running shirt
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the 2017 Fall Forward Facebook group for updates, info and motivation throughout the summer
It's the perfect preparation for your first 5k
REGISTRATION, INFO SESSION & FIRST WORKOUT
Saturday, September 30th
September 30 - November 18
*Nov 4 & Nov 11 workouts will be held 10-11:15 due to scheduling considerations.
1000 Edgewood Drive
(meet at parking lot behind Lakeland Tennis Courts)